GOLD BULLION DEVELOPMENT CORP - GBB.V - Corporate Video

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

So what is really happening.....

Sorry that I have been away for so long but have spent the last few months building my new pet store. Big job but going well. Now just gotta get the website going - you can check out the progress at www.petespets.ca or you can find almost all our listings on amazon.ca.

Anyway, GOLD, what has been going on? Dropped down but now seems to be heading in the right direction. But what I would really like to know as the complete layman that I am how the press manipulate the news and why? Who and why? What is the motivation. Check out the headlines on Yahoo Finance.

-Record Gold in India Seen Hurting Jewelry Demand as Rupee Slumpsat Bloomberg(Tue 5:52AM EDT)

-Turkey, Russia raise gold reserves in July as prices climb - IMFat Reuters(Tue 12:57AM EDT)

-[video] Gold is now in a bear market: Proat CNBC(Mon, Aug 26)

-[video] Why you should be selling gold: Proat CNBC(Mon, Aug 26)

Seems to me that whatever happens in the market Gold is seen as going to go down. Even if Gold goes up it's a "blip" and will drop. If it drops a 1/2% it's just the "start" of a bigger drop.

Anyway maybe just me but I just don't get the news natural negativity towards gold. Something is up.

Cheers Pete

No comments:

Post a Comment